The Star Spangled Music Foundation is working with partners in education, media, and performance on a range of initiatives to celebrate the anthem’s history and the upcoming 250th birthday of the nation, from concert hall to classroom to the community. Click the links below for more information on our projects.
- O Say Can You Hear?: A Cultural Biography of “The Star-Spangled Banner” (book)
- Poets and Patriots: new recordings that tell the history of the Banner!
- Star Spangled Songbook: companion scores for Poets and Patriots
- K-16 Education: opportunities for teachers and schools.
- Performance and Media: opportunities and resources for musicians and audiences nationwide!