Anthem Exhibit Available
- Our exhibit Banner Moments: The National Anthem in American Life is available for free to present in your library, school, or museum. We will provide all imagery for you to print and mount in your exhibit space. Click here for more info.
Songbook Published!Our collection of sheet music telling the story of "The Star-Spangled Banner" from its roots as an English musicians' club song through new arrangements done in honor of the song's bicentennial is NOW AVAILABLE. Click the image for more information or go directly to our page on Lulu.com to purchase your own copy.
Top Posts & Pages
- Abolitionist Star Spangled Banner —”Oh Say, Do You Hear?” (1844)
- Spangled Mythconception #8: Igor Stravinsky’s Mug Shot & “Illegal” Anthem
- You May Have Been Illegally Singing the National Anthem Your Whole Life
- Star Spangled Songbook Hardback Edition Published
- Star Spangled Music Day—Wed. Sept. 14, 2016
Follow @SpangledMusicMy Tweets
Tag Cloud200th Birthday African American History American Anacreon Tune angel island AP US History Baltimore Band Music banner moments Choral Music Cirriculum composition culture Dance English Language Arts English Language Ats Flag House Ft. McHenry Grace Wisher History immigrant Information Literacy K-3 language Library Mary Pickersgill multicultural NEH Political Parties Primary Source Project RaiseItUp Regional Identities Research Social Studies star spangled banner summer teacher institute Theater Arts translation US Visual Art
Tag Archives: AP US History
Development of American Democracy: An Analysis of the Evolution of American Political Parties to the Anacreon Tune
Development of American Democracy: An Analysis of the Evolution of American Political Parties to the Anacreon Tune AP US History Social Studies Grade Levels (9–12) by Vincent Stewart, Bowie High School The Development of American Democracy Lesson Plan Overview: A student centered activity … Continue reading →